Friday 4 April 2014

TGIF!!!!!

TGIF everyone!! For me, its just another lazy Friday doing nothing much. XD Got up at around 1pm and haven't done anything too productive since the morning. XD

Started sorting my years worth of notes from Uni after breakfast....such a pain to do....



But then mum made me lunch (best thing about being at home is that lunch is made for me and I don't have to make food!! :D ). Had Wonton, Spinach and Noodles with soya sauce chilli dip <3 So niceeeeeeeee :D


TIME FOR FOOD AND ANIME!! :D Watched the finale to the first season of Buddy Complex and I have to say it was AMAZING........I can't believe how awesome it was. :D I got so hyped and the Mecha designs were just amazing.... :D

Some screens from the episode, enjoy:
Mechas: Luxon & Bradyon
Main Characters: Dio & Aoba


 WHOAAAAAA!!! NEW MECH UPGRADES!!!
Bradyon Next & Luxon Next

Menacing as hell...... O_O
The Mech Upgrades from the first photo:
Luxon Next & Bradyon Next

Can't wait for the next season!! :D SO HYPEDDDDDDDD!!!! Anyway got work soon at 5:30pm at a takeaway (typical asian LOL), until next time!! 

"Connect with Dio!"
"Acception!"

No comments:

Post a Comment